Monday 14 July 2008

Psalm 2

The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom

In this psalm, it shows that no matter how chaotic the world can be with wars, destruction, hypocrisy, deception and all the negative likes of it, (Psalm 2: 2 – 3) God is still in control of the situation. (Psalm 2: 4 -6) Even though we as His children may be in the midst of all these chaos, God still watches over us, protecting us from harm.

As His children, we have the privilege of being able to come to Him without fear as He always loves us. Anything that we ask of Him, it will be given to us.

Character of God: He is always in control no matter the circumstance, regardless of the situation

Application:

How does this aspect of God’s character affect me in my life?

Knowing that God is in control of my life helps me to be able to trust him in all my circumstance. When all hope seems to be gone, at least I know that I can trust and count on God to help and see me through in every single aspect of my life such as relationship with my parents, friends, colleagues, in my studies, and many more. He will always be there to watch over me.

Posted By: Nat

No comments: