Wednesday 9 July 2008

God gives and takes away.....

This 1 whole week - I was reminded by God abt this..... that He gives and takes away. Last Friday, at SMU cell, when Bob shared and this statement came by, it was as though the entire earth paused and all I felt was..... God's assurance that when He give, He really gives..... but when He takes it away, will I still praise Him as usual?

I came to the point that I had to surrender my rights. Yes, my entire rights to my everything. On Saturday, when Chris shared from Job..... God spoke thru my heart again. This time, I simply fell to my knees knowing that I just needed God to take away all my rights. Still, it's tough but yes, it's easier when we are a step nearer to the end of the race.

What comforts me most is that He gives the best (to His knowledge of coz) and takes what is not good for us (which we sometimes think is good)..... I just want to thank God for the wonderful practice we had, the wonderful job He has provided, the wonderful life He created me to be.

Be Blessed!

No comments: