Thursday 7 August 2008

Reflection on Psalm 3

Reflection on Psalm 3 (I know im so so late)...

I think this Psalm really speaks of God's grace and mercy. Even during times of trouble, God is never far from us.

1) He is our shield- protection and favour

2) He answers us- He listens and continue to converse with us

3) The Lord sustains us- He will give us the strength we need

4) From the Lord comes delieverance - He wont leave us in the lurch and He will deliver us

Application:

I know and believe that no matter how tough a situation may be, God is never far. He will still be there to listen and provide us with His strength. His grace and mercy will always be evident and ultimately, He will deliver us.

Brings me back the my verse of the year:

2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1: 2-4

---

Leaning on the Lord,

Evie

No comments: