Friday 15 June 2007

Children Ministry Music Workshop

On Wednesday (13th) and Thursday (14th), some of the musicians from Adults, Youth and Children ministry collectively conducted the workshop and it's a success! Through the workshop, I've learned more than I teach. In fact, this started out in my dream and then Pastor Jenn asked some of us to help out.

1, 2, 3, 4! Rock the House!

We can show the adults - We can do it!

Wanna know what instrument is that?
*Will post up a video shortly*

One of the groups.

That's Seth for you.

Gerald

Auntie Serena sharing about worship

The Future Warriors!

It's really a joy to serve the kids. In fact, Gerald and I were supporting Auntie Serena in vocals and Gerald said it was his first time in a way. LOL! For me, it was really a challenge too. As we shared all that we could, we really feel blessed by the kids, each and everyone of them. What really draws me to them would be their childlikeness.


Don't worry! I'm ready!

Wait! Wait! I'm preparing!

Preparing for Practice!

Rebecca

Joy

Jonathan

Timothy

Kenny with the guitarists

Uncle Steven with the guitarists

The most surprising thing is the love gift I received. I believe each of us received it too. It's really amazing. Shall not spoil any markets here. Anyway, all the glory goes to Jesus. He made it happen and best of all, we have them worshiping and leading us into worship.

Get Ready!

I'm all ready! Don't worry, I'm not stoning!

Uncle Steven said..... worship like a blind man!
*Feeling!*

The Ensemble Song: Lord I Lift Your Name On High

Girl Power!

Johan leading the team.

Good Job, Children of God!

Auntie Belinda in action!

It will come to pass! =) Thanks Pastor Jenn for giving us this opportunity to learn and to facilitate. We sure had fun! =)

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Evie said...

couldnt help it!

the kids are so cute! esp the small boys with big guitars.haha.

so heartwarming to see the adults helping them out :)

History Maker said...

yeah, the adults were really great. now is the time to raise up the younger ones.

By faith, we'll bring them up and they are our future leaders, musicians!