Sunday 14 January 2007

Called By God!

I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?' Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me' - Isaiah 6:8

http://www.rbc.org/utmost/index.php?month=01&day=14&year=07


A timely word, through this devotion, My Utmost For His Highest, I've learnt that all of us are called by God, but few are chosen. Why? Coz of our condition of our ears and upon our spiritual attitude. Aurelia and I had a vision during the Prayer Generation (Prayer@8:30am) session. Many of us shared.

This common vision between Aurelia and me reveals this: God is building His army and He's going to anoint every single person in the Youth Ministry. Comprises of two parts, the front section was the the P6, Secondary, mainly the younger ones. The back portion was the leaders, older ones. Each and everyone in that place was anointed with oil and the Holy Spirit.

Who says we can't hear God? Yes, we can! Build the condition of the band.

Be Blessed!

No comments: