Monday 12 February 2007

Trust, Perspective & Reality

We live in a world full of mistrust, different perspective (positive/negative) and chose to avoid reality. Living on this Earth, how much do you trust people? What is the extent of Trust? Are we always living in denial? What's our perspective of our future? Is it good or bad?

All these questions came forth as I ask myself, my purpose of living. Since young, I was "Fatherless". My dad wasn't with me, my mum was working and always striving hard for this family, all for one purpose, to live happily as a family. Sometimes, we look back and wonder whether it is really worth it. What do I mean by "Fatherless"? I lived through most of my life with a dad who spent his life away from the present life. He was in prison while I needed that love so much.

I knew the Lord when I was 10. Followed Jesus when I was from 10 to 12 when I had Sunday school at Evangel Assembly of God (known as Evangel Family Church now). When I was 15, I went over to St Hilda's Church, baptized and thought I lived a proper life. I was changed but in the midst, I was mislead and I fell. Till last year, my life was still in sin, unrepentant, full of nonsense. I guess even in the beginning of this year, I was struggling. Now I'm more confident and trust my Lord and Saviour. His name is Jesus, my best friend.

My perspective changed. I was living a sinful, unrepentant life. I cheated many girls in my relationship life. I've hurt them in many ways. I've not been a good disciple of Jesus Christ! But Jesus has been with me, drawing me near to Him. At the start of this year, I fell to my knees, asking for a renewal, revival and restoration of my life. I dare to admit all these and more because I believe in Jesus. He doesn't condemn. His perspective is about forgiveness, love, mercy, hope, peace, joy and many more. Many of us, our perspective is about hate, merciless, hopeless and etc.

The Reality is that Jesus loves us. I testify that as I reflect upon my life. My life was rotten but He restored it. My life was full of sin but He cleanses it each day. It's been a daily affair and I hope that Jesus will keep dealing with my life and change my perspective. No one can change my life except Jesus. And I truly know that. Do you want to know Jesus? If you do, drop us a message on our tagboard and we'll get back to you. [http://worldofsinners.tk]

Jesus loves you! You are His princes and princesses of God!

Be Blessed!

Love,
Kenny@

No comments: