Monday 25 December 2006

Merry Christmas, BAND!

Merry Christmas to all! Personally, I'm really blessed to have you all serving in the ministry. It's been a long time and I just feel like it was yesterday! Time flies and some of us are getting older! Just to share something about the YCO.

I felt really encouraged seeing people responding to the altar call while I was serving on stage. Tears were in my eyes and I just feel excited about seeing youths coming to know Christ. What encourages me most was when J.T was sharing about that vision he saw. "Each of us has a special place in His heart. There are many rooms in His heart. Each room belongs to each and everyone of us." I'm honored to have one room in God's heart, all by myself. It was really encouraging. Serving with the band has helped me see many things in life. I just want to say, I love you all! Each and everyone of you count!

Wondering if you all will be at the lunch later on. Hope to see you all though. Time to sleep through the lovely morning of Christmas. Oh, just remembered that it's my birthday today! (I was baptized on Christmas day, 10 years ago!) LOL. Probably Milton and Dexter will know that beautiful baptism pool we have at St Hilda's Church.

Thank God for such a time as this. Let's continue to serve God with our best. Looking forward to see your blog entries to share about your life, your relationship with God and your experiences!

Be Blessed!

No comments: